Acupuncture To Treat Infertility?
- Acupuncture, frequently combined with herbal medicine, has been used for centuries to treat infertility.
- improved ovarian and follicular function.
- help infertile men by stimulating sperm production
- increases blood flow to the endometrium, helping to facilitate a thick, rich lining.
- Relieve stress and promote relaxation.
Acupuncture is a highly effective solution to increasing success rates in pregnancy for couples looking to start a family, but experiencing difficulties. It is completely safe and there are no side effects. Acupuncture can also be used conjointly with your IVF treatments as it is typically done before and after IVF treatments.